After a 2-year break long term agent Stuart Border is back in the real estate game.
Stuart started his Caloundra career managing Gemini Resort from 1992, then his own Real Estate Agency Raine and Horne from 2003. This was renamed Local Agent and sold to the current owners Eric and Tanya Sealey in 2019.
Stuart lives at Shelly Beach and has a strong interest in selling in this area and units throughout 4551. His other passion is energy management. After installing Solar PV on the roof of the agency in 2014 he connected with Tesla and installed one of the first Tesla destination chargers on the Sunshine Coast.
Many an owner would enjoy a weekend on the coast and then hook up for a free recharge before heading home. Stuart has since purchased a Tesla car and enjoys the experience of mixing solar generation for residential and energy efficient management systems in Body Corporates.
– Rural Upbringing at Coonamble and Goondiwindi
– Education at Farrer Ag School and Gatton College
– Has 25 years’ experience in selling and managing property in the Caloundra area
– Land at Shelly Beach is now selling for an average of $1622 per sq/m
– His Tesla has travelled 23845km using mainly sunlight energy
– Happy to discuss energy requirements as an added bonus with current property prices.