– Set on sprawling 1194m2 allotment with bushland backdrop
– Architecturally designed 450m2 dual living property
– Sea breezes & natural light enhanced by high raked ceilings, louvre windows
– 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3+ car garaging set on 1 level
– 2 driveways, 2 garages,2 kitchens, 4 living zones plus office/sunroom!
– North facing outdoor entertaining overlooking tree lined yard
– Oversize main garage with workshop, utility, mezzanine + drive through access
– So many options for families, investors, permanent, holiday, Air BnB letting
– Stroll to Pumicestone Passage, Woolworths, Aldis, Caloundra Town Centre
Nestled on sprawling 1194m2 allotment, one of the largest blocks in Golden Beach, with bushland backdrop, this architecturally designed and beautifully renovated lifestyle property boasts 2 residences, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 3+ car garaging in total, set on one level. Natural light and ocean breezes are enhanced by high raked ceilings and louvre windows throughout. There are multiple internal living zones, while stacker sliders draw you out to the north facing outdoor entertaining area, overlooking the huge, privacy enhanced tree lined yard. The 2 driveways, 2 garages, 2 kitchens and clever layout allow plenty of options for the larger families, or investors looking for dual living or Air BnB/ holiday letting options. The 6.1m x 8.8m main garage has extra workshop, utility/hobby area, mezzanine storage and drive through access to the rear yard. Just 450m to Pumicestone Passage, and an easy stroll to Shopping Centres, Tavern, and Caloundra Town Centre, this property is perfectly positioned so close to everything, while still offering unique space and privacy.