• Adjacent to Mooloolah River National Park.
• Side access with garden Shed
• 2 Living Areas.
• The property has not been a rental.
• The seller is packed and ready!
With coastal strip convenience and easy access to the Bruce HWY this property is only a short drive to the SSC University and Sippy Down amenities. This estate is tucked into nature, adjoining the Mooloolah River National Park, you are ideally positioned to take the quiet walk or bike ride along a Melaleuca Forest or Wallum Banksia lined trail. You are away from everything here.
The house is designed for low maintenance and easy living. It is loaded with features to ensure you experience a relaxed lifestyle.
• All bedrooms built-Ins cupboards.
• Main bedroom with Walk-In robe
• Double Garage with Auto Door & Internal Access
• 2 living areas.
• Tiled Family Gourmet Kitchen with Walk-In pantry
• Large covered Entertainment area
• All windows Tinted
• Double Side Gate to yard
• 5000 ltr Water Tank plumbed to Toilets & Washing Machine.
• Rheem Hot water system
• Fully Ducted 15KW Zoned Air-con.
• 16 panel – 3Kw – Solar PV
• 3 x 3 Garden shed on slab
• Fully Security Screened
• Westinghouse PyroClean Oven
• Blanco Cooktop
• Remote controlled Smoke Alarm System
Come and see for yourself.
Contact Stuart Border 0414349424
The Buyer Inquiry Range® Invites Buyers who are looking to buy in that range, to inspect the property.
‘Value At’ is the point at which we recommend Buyers begin their negotiation.