Enjoy living on Mt Tamborine in the heart of the district. An easy stroll puts you downtown. Come home to an immaculately laid out and kept property on an 809m2 block
Enough garden to enhance the properties charm, Red volcanic soil will reward even the modest inputs. Entry is via either the gated portico or the remotely controlled gate. Completely fenced so any furry family members will always be safe.
In a design reminiscent of federation styling the home is more than it looks, built circa 1994. You will delight in the 9′ ceilings, plantation shutters and the timeless charm of bay windows.
Ducted air conditioning in all rooms is a huge plus.
Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benches and dual oven. Those preparing meals are never isolated from family or guests with a service void to the dining room and a huge opening to the casual lounge.
Multiple living areas, the main lounge, casual lounge with slow combustion fireplace, massive rumpus room, front porch and patio off the Studio/rumpus room for BBQs .
Electricity bills will be softened with the 3.3kwh solar system in place.
Mt Tambourine’s elevation over 500m above sea levels, softens the Queensland climate. Approx. 40 minutes to the vibrant Gold Coast & 60 minutes to Brisbane CBD. This property enhances the experience of living here.
* Experience the Country lifestyle with Idyllic Mild Climate enjoying all fours seasons in Sunny Qld – all within only a 40min Drive to the Gold Coast Beaches or an hour to the Brisbane CBD
* 10mins walk to the Mountain’s National Parks, Walking Tracks, and Shopping Precincts
* Gentle stroll to the Main street village, walk to Cafes / Restaurants, Local Theatre, Shops, and Medical Services.
* Situated in one of the friendliest streets on the Mountain with great community atmosphere
* 3 x Large Bedrooms with built in’s – Master Bedroom with Walk in robe & ensuite.
* Very large Studio Room – Let your imagination loose on what you can use this for – Parents Retreat, Gym, Home Business, Entertainment / Media Room, or Separate Accommodation?
* Formal Dining and second Family / Living Room
* Modern Low Maintenance Build with Heritage Features and Bay Windows
* 3.3kw Solar System
* 2 x 11,000 litre Water tanks
* Timber Plantation Shutters and Security Screens
* Fully Ducted Air-conditioning to all Rooms
* Kitchen with Caesarstone Bench tops and Dual Oven
* 2 x Car Carport
* Powered Garden shed
* Alfresco Undercover Entertainment area
* Fully Fenced and Landscaped Yard
* Remotely Operated Driveway Gate