– Cleverly designed 2nd floor unit opposite Caloundra Lighthouse
– Small, low maintenance complex, ‘Castleview’ with low fees
– Gorgeous views of Caloundra, Pumicestone Passage, Glasshouse Mountains
– Modern central well appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space
– 2 great size bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
– Relaxing balcony catching the breeze and views
– Stroll to beaches, town centre, shops and cafes
This beautifully presented unit is located in ‘Castleview’, a small complex of 6 with low fees, and utilises the elevated position to look out over Caloundra to Pumicestone Passage and the Glasshouse Mountains. The spacious modern kitchen services the airconditioned, open plan living and dining areas, which flow out to the expansive balcony. 2 great size bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, (en suite to main) allow options for family and friends. Leave the car in the garage and stroll to Bowls Club, Beaches, Markets, shops and cafes. This is ideal for owner occupiers, investors, retirees or those looking for the perfect weekender.