– Two split system air conditioners and ceiling fans galore
– 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms plus study
– 2 generous living areas and modern central kitchen with dishwasher
– Large outdoor area overlooking sparkling pool & ample yard
– Opposite neighbourhood park and a short walk to Meridan State College
– Easy access to Bruce Highway, Beaches and Caloundra Town Centre
– Pets on application
Nestled in a sought after street, close to Meridan State College, this beautifully presented home ticks so many boxes. From the moment you walk through the front door you will be impressed with all you see. It offers a fantastic layout with 5 bedrooms, main with air conditioning, double vanity ensuite and walk in robe, large formal lounge, open plan kitchen also air conditioned which overlooks the large dining and family areas along with full view of the amazing outdoor space. Families will love the massive outdoor entertaining area, in ground pool and great size yard for the kids and pets! The low maintenance home sits opposite a park in a court location. Within minutes you can be on the Bruce Highway, at the beach, or in the heart of Caloundra.
* Please note this property is water charged
* Pets on application
Q. How to book an inspection from www.realestate.com.au or www.localagent.net.au ?
A. Simply click the BOOK INSPECTION button to register into a time that suits you.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1Form applications preferred.