Situated on a leafy 4,004sqm block, this secluded family home is nestled amongst nature and surrounded by prolific birdlife. Featuring three bedrooms, one bathroom, separate laundry, spacious lounge & open plan kitchen area. The property also features two large sheds making it ideal for families seeking a versatile family residence, a semi-rural retreat or a property suited to tradespeople and those working from home!
With the added benefit of boundary fencing and easy-care landscaping, this gently sloping 4,004 acreage property, hidden away from the hustle and bustle of everyday, exudes a welcoming ambiance and is ready to move in and embrace a quintessential treechange lifestyle.
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– Three built-in bedrooms with walk-in robe and ensuite to master bedroom
– Spacious family and living areas
– Large renovated bathroom with separate toilet
– Separate laundry
– Split system air-conditioning to main living area
– Spacious alfresco area
– Two large sheds
– Rural style fencing to boundary
School catchment for Peachester State School, Beerwah State High School, and in close proximity to GlassHouse Christian College, minutes to the Peachester School and popular Cafe and only 7 minute’s drive from Beerwah’s shopping hub and Brisbane City Rail service, 1 hour to Brisbane and 40 minutes to beaches!