‘Currimundi Lake F/H Retirement Villas’ is a tightly held and highly sought-after complex. Why is it so popular?
• One of a few freehold retirement villas available on Sunshine Coast
• Low Body Corporate fee of only $2,446 p.a, with no entry/exit fees
• Lifestyle location, close proximity to: beaches, medical facilities including the newly opened Sunshine Coast University Hospital, shops and parks
• Strong community feel where the residents are very welcoming without being intrusive, privacy is respected
• A variety of almost daily regular activities are organised by selected resident social committee, as well as big celebrations
• Well maintained lush picturesque garden and a shaded boardwalk overlooking the lake
• Fabulous onsite facility including a heated swimming pool, communal BBQ area, community hall and library
• Pet friendly (subject to BC approval)
Unit 36 is a well-maintained single storey villa with a 9ft high ceiling, complete with two bedrooms, a 2-way bathroom, 2nd toilet, and a spacious air-conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen. It has solar electricity and hot water, a covered alfresco patio for all-weather entertaining, an easy-care north facing paved courtyard with a near new fence and a water tank, and a single lock up garage with internal access and shelving. The control box of the garage opener system has just been replaced.
Unit 36 is just a short stroll from all the complex’s attractions and facilities, including the stunning shaded boardwalk overlooking the water, the spacious matured tree-lined grassed area, plenty of walkways, the swimming pool, the letterbox area, and the community hall where all regular activities and celebrations are held. Distance won’t be a barrier in your social life. There will be no more excuse for not using the pool.
Contact the Onsite Manager and your Local Agent, Jane Wang, to arrange your private inspection and tour of this wonderful complex. M: 0401 550 332