Excellent condition, Quiet Location, Picturesque Surroundings, Caring Community, Lifestyle Location
• Freehold, low BC fee, no entry/exit fees, pet friendly
• Quiet and convenient location
• Solar electricity and hot water, ducted aircon
• Shutters, near new carpet and interior painting
• Concreted and covered easy-care courtyard with new fence
• Communal facilities: pool, BBQ areas, hall and library
• Close proximity to: beaches, hospital, shops
All the work has been done, including solar panels on the roof, shutters throughout, ducted aircon, new fence, new oven, and near new carpet and interior painting. The private courtyard is fully concreted, which means it is free from weeds. The solar panels guarantee savings on your electricity bills.
Unit 40 is located in the quiet pocket of the complex. Just a stroll away are the community hall, swimming poolÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€’ÃÆ’Ã¢€’¯¼ÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€’…’BBQ area, walkways, and the beautiful boardwalk overlooking the calming complex lake surrounded by colourful trees. Distance won’t be a barrier in your social life. There is no more excuse for not using the pool.
Unit 40 is a single storey villa with 9ft high ceiling, complete with two bedrooms, a 2-way bathroom, second toilet, spacious air-conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen, covered alfresco patio for all-weather entertaining, and a single lock up garage with internal access and storage shelves. Other features include: attractive bay window, ceiling fans, security screens doors, and a garden storage shed.
All the work has been done. Just move in and enjoy.
‘Currimundi Lake F/H Retirement Villas’ is a tightly held complex. Why is it so popular?
1. One of a few Freehold retirement villas available on the Sunshine Coast
2. Low Body Corporate fee of only $2,446 p.a, with no entry/exit fees
3. Lifestyle location close proximity to: beaches, medical facilities including the newly opened Sunshine Coast University Hospital, shops and parks
4. Strong community feel where the residents are very welcoming without being intrusive, privacy is respected
5. A variety of almost daily regular activities is organised by the selected resident social committee, as well as frequent celebrations
6. Well maintained lush picturesque gardens and a shaded boardwalk overlooking beautiful Currimundi Lake
7. Superb onsite facilities include a heated swimming pool, communal BBQ area, community hall and library
8. Pet friendly (subject to BC approval)
Renovated units like this are always highly sought after. Contact the Onsite Manager and your Local Agent Jane Wang to arrange your private inspection and tour of this wonderful complex. M: 0401 550 332