Superb, stylish, easy-care living, perfectly suited to downsizers, entry-level buyers or investors.
Located within the sought after ‘Urban Sanctuary Villas’. A quiet gated complex, but not a retirement village, tucked away amongst numerous parks, walking / bike tracks and within easy walking distance of the Sunshine Coast University Hospital and Night Quarter.
The complex is within minutes of great schools, parks, shopping, lakes, world class beaches.
Close to both the Nicklin way transport corridor and major arterial highways – Brisbane is just over an hour away
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Open plan living with A/C
– Bedrooms with Built-in Robes, master with walk-in robe
– Patio and courtyard perfect for entertaining
– Kitchen with pantry & new dishwasher
– New Ceiling Fans throughout
– New blinds
This delightful low-set villa offers 3 spacious bedrooms, open plan living and a great sized double garage.
The kitchen provides a functional layout with ample cabinetry and quality appliances and is conveniently located next to the separate laundry.
The open plan living and dining flow effortlessly out to a private courtyard and covered alfresco entertaining area. All bedrooms are large in size, master with ensuite and walk-in robe.
Body corporate fees are reasonably priced and inclusive of maintenance to the outside of the property, the beautifully maintained common areas, automatic gate and buildings insurance.
Currently tenanted until 29/08/2021 with tenants paying $440.00 per week.
– Pet friendly complex, immaculately maintained
– Private and secure gated community living, intercom entry
– Car wash bay
– Additional secure parking at complex for caravan, boat or trailer (subject to availability)
– Outstanding investment opportunity in hot spot Currimundi
Body Corporate fees $3,800/Y
Contact on-site manager and your Local Agent Moreno Kramer to discuss living or investing in this great single level Villa.