Excellent Condition, Quiet Location, Enhanced Privacy, Pictur-esque Surroundings, Caring Community, Lifestyle Location
• Freehold, low BC fee, no entry/exit fees, pet friendly
• Renovated kitchen, near new shutters, recently painted
• End villa in a quiet location with relaxing outlook
• Paved and covered easy-care north facing courtyard
• Solar panels and water tank guarantee savings
• Communal facilities: pool, BBQ areas, hall and library
• Close proximity to: beaches, hospital, shops
Unit 47 in Currimundi Lake Freehold Retirement Villas is a rarely found unit that ticks all the boxes. This charming unit is located at the end of a short street in the quiet pocket of the complex, and adjacent to a spacious matured tree-lined grassed area maintained by the body cor-porate at the side of the unit. This provides enhanced privacy and re-laxing outlook. On the other side of the trees is the expansive grassed area, which leads to the stunning shaded boardwalk overlooking the water. The community hall and swimming pool are only a short stroll from your home.
The Onsite Caretaker is also your Local Agent and the person to talk to about living in this wonderful sought after complex. Call Jane Wang now M: 0401 550 332 to arrange your private tour to learn more about the complex and inspect unit 47.
Your new home is ready for you to move straight into with work al-ready completed, including renovated kitchen, upgraded vanity units in both bathroom and the second toilet, solar panels, beautiful court-yard fence, crime safe door screens. The quality shutters, painting, garage door, cleverly designed fans with light, and power points with USB were only done a few months ago.
U47 is a single storey villa complete with three bedrooms, two-way bathroom, second toilet, spacious air-conditioned open plan living, din-ing and kitchen, covered alfresco patio with blinds for all-weather en-tertaining, paved easy-care courtyard, garden shed, and a single lock up garage with internal access and storage shelves. Other features in-clude: 9ft high ceilings and attractive bay window, ceiling fans, securi-ty screens on windows and doors. Solar panels and water tank guar-antee the savings on both your electricity and water bills.
‘Currimundi Lake F/H Retirement Villas’ is a tightly held complex.
Why is it so popular?
1. One of a few freehold retirement villas available on the Sunshine Coast
2. Low Body Corporate fee of only $2,446 p.a, with no entry/exit fees
3. Lifestyle location close proximity to: beaches, medical facilities in-cluding the newly opened Sunshine Coast University Hospital, shops and parks
4. Strong community feel where the residents are very welcoming without being intrusive, privacy is respected
5. A variety of almost daily regular activities is organised by the select-ed resident social committee, as well as frequent celebrations
6. Well maintained lush picturesque gardens and a shaded boardwalk overlooking beautiful Currimundi Lake
7. Superb onsite facilities include a heated swimming pool, communal BBQ area, community hall and library
8. Pet friendly (subject to BC approval)