Here is your opportunity to purchase a four-bedroom townhouse either as an investment or residence in the tightly held boutique complex – Toral Park Terraces. Strategically located within the rapidly developing education precinct of Sippy Downs / Buderim, there is easy access to a wide range of reputable public and private schools, Sunshine Coast University and the new Private and Public Hospitals. YOUI Insurance HQ is within walking distance and the motorway is just minutes away. Clearly, this location is second to none!
This townhouse is an end unit, so it has the added benefit of additional windows along the eastern side that make all rooms light and airy. A further advantage to being an end unit is that there are no direct neighbours to one side. Downstairs a spacious tiled living area is air-conditioned for comfort with a central kitchen with stone benchtops. The living space features high ceilings and overlooks the north-facing private courtyard with tiled terrace.
Upstairs is carpeted with 4 bedrooms and a study nook. The master bedroom has an ensuite with stone top vanity. There is also a sunny balcony to the master bedroom. All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors. There is a full size bath in the main bathroom with large shower area also and a separate toilet as well as a toilet /powder room downstairs for added convenience
As an additional bonus this townhouse has a large double garage with automatic door along with two extra car spaces for your exclusive use outside the garage. It’s rare to find a townhouse with parking for 4 cars!
Note: Photos are of a similar unit
The complex features a large swimming pool and bar-be-cue facilities, with this townhouse being positioned conveniently to the pool it is ideal for families.
Toral Park Terraces enjoys extremely low vacancy rates and is popular as a rental option for families given the proximity to schools and transport.
– Four Bedrooms With Built-ins + Study Nook
– Pool & Barbecue Facility In The Complex
– Spacious Tiled Living & Dining Area
– Air-conditioned Living Area and Master Bedroom
– Open-plan Living Area and Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances
– Stone Top Benches Throughout
– Tiled North Facing Alfresco Courtyard
– Downstairs Powder Room/Toilet
– Underground rainwater tank feeds rainwater to laundry and toilets
– Large Robe To Master & Balcony
– Ceiling Fans Throughout
– Double Remote Garage With Internal Access
– Two Additional Exclusive Use Car Spaces
– Professional and friendly Resident On-site Managers
– Current Rental Of $450.00 Per week with longstanding tenants on periodic agreement
– Walk To Nearby Gym, Cafes & Coles
– Walk To Sunshine Coast University, and choice of quality schools
– Easy Access To Motorway
Body Corporate Fees $1055.75 per quarter (includes building insurance)
Council Rates $2046.90 per year
Unity Water approx. $1100 per year
Current rental of $450 per week. Possibly achieve $470 – $480 at current levels.
Four bedroom townhouses in this complex don’t stay on the market long, so be quick and call to arrange an inspection today!