What a great opportunity for downsizers, entry level buyers or investors. This lovely low set villa is conveniently located within the sought after “Urban Sanctuary Villas” offering stylish, easy care living.
Situated less than 2km away from Sunshine Coast University Hospital, and Birtinya shopping centre, and you can walk or cycle the scenic pathways along Currimundi creek, linking you to Currimundi lake and Currimundi Beach. Close to both the Nicklin way transport corridor and major arterial highways and in the catchment area for Talara Primary Collage.
This delightful low-set villa offers 3 spacious bedrooms, open plan living, a separate office and a great sized double garage.
The kitchen provides a functional layout with ample cabinetry and quality appliances and is conveniently located next to the separate laundry. Main bedroom with walk-in robe, bedroom 2 and 3 with sliding robes and ceiling fans. Air conditioning in main living area.
This modern free-standing villa is tucked-away at the end of this quiet gated complex and offers a good amount of backyard space, perfectly suited to relax under the remote operated awning with a low maintenance garden.
– open lounge/dining with A/C, ceiling fan & access to patio area
– galley style kitchen which overlooks living area has pantry & dishwasher
– dedicated study/office area
– main bedroom with ensuite, WIR and ceiling fan
– 2nd and 3rd bedroom has built-in robes, ceiling fan
– main bathroom with bath and separate shower
– double remote garage with internal access
– fully fenced courtyard with side access
– landscaped gardens
– BBQ area
– car wash bay
– gated & intercom entry
– Pet friendly
– Caravan/motorhome parking (subject to availability)
– onsite manager
Body Corporate levy $3,800/Y