Live the absolute dream lifestyle in this Coastal Acreage Oasis!
– Large 4190m2 useable block (over 1 acre)
– Spacious entertaining areas
– Resort style pool with deck
– Sizeable media room with raked ceiling
– Ample room to securely accommodate multiple vehicles, boat, caravan, bikes
– Backing onto the local and much loved Little Mountain Common
– Plenty of space with potential for Secondary Dwelling if desired
– Master and second bedroom both with ensuites
– Air -conditioned living
– New Solar Power
– Double garage with direct access to the house
– Beautifully established gardens and trees with abundant local wildlife
– Large powered shed with workshop + open shed + large powered carport
– Private School buses past the front door
– Only 10 mins drive to the beach
Your BEST opportunity after 29 years of ownership to secure this unique, unrivalled property is here. Homes of this character and style are rarely presented to the market in this highly sought after location, where the owner can enjoy the advantages of acreage living, with the convenience of full town amenities whilst still being so close to our sunny local beaches – this is truely the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
Imagine living with the benefits of 10 acres on your doorstep, while only having to maintain 1! Yes, that’s the added bonus you have with this very private and unique property which backs onto the Little Mountain Common Recreational Reserve.
Nestled down the sealed driveway, from the impressive 44.7 meter frontage , sits a sprawling Meditteranean Style family residence, with generous living spaces wrapping around the central courtyard and flowing out towards the shady pool area. I guarantee you will not find another property quite like this around the corner!
This highly desirable character – filled home boasts 6 bedrooms, multiple generously sized living spaces, secure double garage near the house and a larger shed down the back which can accommodate a further 2+ vehicles plus workshop. The expansive, level back yard is suitable for a 90 sqm dwelling if so desired and/or stables for the horse lovers.
Situated in a quiet, sought after street only 10 minutes to the Caloundra CBD and our beautiful beaches, this unique property ticks all the boxes for that lifestyle we all dream about – private – yet close to everything. Yes, it is rare on the Sunshine Coast, but Prime Acreage Living does still exist approx 10 minutes from the beach!
Close to Hospitals, shops, cafes and restaurants and with unhindered access to the Bruce Highway and Kawana Link Way.
If you’re in the market for a coastal, lifestyle property, then inspection of this quite unique family home is a must – in fact this home needs to be inspected to be appreciated, as it offers too much to put into words … and it may be another quarter of a century before this opportunity arises again!
Contact Jaryd Hunter: 0431 263 098