Golden Beach – Sunshine Coast – Holiday Resort Management Rights
Please note that the unit photos shown in this ad are of the Managers Unit.
This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to get into Management Rights or wanting a semi-retirement income, while enjoying a gorgeous three-bedroom waterfront apartment.
This well-established holiday letting business with building caretaker rights, is located within the vibrant enclave of Golden Beach in Caloundra, on Queensland’s stunning Sunshine Coast. Popular with guests it has recently received a 9.1out of 10 rating from Booking.com in their “Traveller Review Awards 2023”.
Located at the southern end of the Sunshine Coast, the complex is only 30 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport and 1 hour 15 minutes from Brisbane airport, making it very accessible for interstate and overseas visitors. The complex overlooks the waters of The Pumicestone Passage and out beyond Bribie Island. With local shops only 250m away and the beach and children’s playground across the road, the business has a very strong guest-base who drive from regional Queensland. Guests love the convenience of leaving their car in the garage and walking everywhere.
There are 18 apartments in the complex, with seven in the letting pool (six holiday and one permanent), offering spacious two and three bedroom-apartments all with a huge balcony, a fully equipped kitchen and laundry, air-conditioning and ceiling fans. Plus, the complex offers:
• Heated Swimming Pool
• Outdoor BBQ facilities
• Underground Security Parking and Car Wash Bay
• Wi-Fi, CCTV and Intercom
• Lift from basement to all levels
The large ground-floor three-bedroom Manager’s apartment offers pretty water views from its front patio, plus a large rear patio that provides direct access to a quiet communal garden.
The apartment’s large master bedroom has an ensuite and luxurious WIR, plus the other bedrooms have high quality built-in wardrobes. The flooring is a combination of bamboo boards plus new light grey wool carpet. The light grey walls, white shutters, sleek gallery style black lighting, plus stone topped kitchen continue the luxurious feel. It has a combination of air-conditioning and fans throughout. One secure underground lock-up garage comes with the apartment.
An office is located on the Manager’s Lot Title, for the benefit of the holiday-letting business. There is however, no requirement in the Caretaking Agreement for the Manager to provide an office or set opening times for Body Corporate requirements or residents.
• Have the beach lifestyle you’ve dreamed of
• Set your own business and office hours
• Structure the caretaker work and bookings to suit your requirements
• Easy building and grounds to maintain
• Very supportive Body Corporate Committee and Residents
• Healthy Administrative and Sinking Funds
• Supportive Management Rights Community on the Sunshine Coast
• Net Income:$156,292 (actual 12 months to 31.01.2023 Gross Profit)
• Remuneration:$37,311 (ex GST)
• Agreement Term: 25 Years
• Requirement to live onsite: Yes
Manager’s Estate – 3Bed| 2Bath| 1 Car | Pet Friendly
• Body Corporate Levies: $7,359.65 pa
• Council Rates: $2,621.32 pa
Building Type: Mid rise
Total Lots: 18
Letting Pool: 7
• Holiday 6
• Permanent Tenant 1
• Outside Agent – Permanent Tenant 1
• Lockups/Weekenders 3
• Resident Owners 7 (including managers)
SALE PRICE (In Australian Dollars)
• Real Estate : $850,000.00
• Business Price: $245,000.00
TOTAL PRICE: $1,095,000.00