Multiple Offers in first week – Now under contract
Aspect Caloundra has a well deserved reputation for providing an excellent ‘Aspect’.
Apartment 2091 is a highly sought after LEVEL 9 apartment. Its South facing balcony providing exceptional views over Bribie island, Pumicestone Passage and the Glass House Mountains while its North facing Balcony is perfect for the winter hideaway providing many hours of relaxing in the warming sun on your spacious balcony. Having the two balconies provides excellent flow through air providing the ideal living conditions all year round.
A favourite with many returning holiday guests the apartment comes fully self contained with many forward bookings.
• Master bedroom with ensuite includes a bath tub
• Master Bedroom and north facing bedroom are air conditioned
• Air Conditioned Living area
• Only 2 units on the secure accessed foyer
• Side by side car spaces
• Space for 2 large storage lockers
• Both North and South Balconies
ASPECT CALOUNDRA has the following features;
• Heated lap and Recreation Pool with Spa Bath
• Steam Room and Sauna
• Fully Equipped Gym
• Big Screen Theatre
• Full Size Tennis Court
• 2 BBQ areas
• Meeting Room
• Onsite Management
• Very Strong Sinking Fund ($962,305.49 as at 31/05/2021)
• Council Rates – $3220.70 pa (Non resident)
• Electricity and Hot Water $1480 pa approximately
• Unity Water $1500 pa approximately
BODY CORPORATE LEVIES 1/10/2021 to 30/09/2022
• Admin Fund $4450.22
• Sinking Fund $4946.60
• Insurance Levy $ 721.65
Total for the 12 month period $10,118.47
Inspections are by appointment only and are currently available until 9.30am Saturday 30th April, please contact the listing Agent Chris Hinkly to make the necessary arrangements.