‘Toral Park Terraces’ is a sought-after complex of 70 townhouses in a location that is second to none. The complex is in the heart of the rapidly expanding education precinct within walking distance of the University of the Sunshine Coast, Matthew Flinders Anglican College and Siena Catholic College, as well as the Coles Supermarket and a range of cafes, food outlets and gym. From this location it is only a 14-minute drive to either Maroochydore CBD or the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital and just a short 5-minute drive to the highway, or just 15 minutes to the glorious Mooloolaba beach. It’s hard to find a more convenient location on the Sunshine Coast.
Built in 2014 to a high standard with stone benchtops and quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this attractive two storey townhouse is set well away from the road and features a large kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The open plan living and dining area opens onto a private, leafy courtyard. Also on the lower level is a powder room and separate laundry, huge double garage with internal access and remote-controlled door. The upper floor features a master bedroom with garden views from the private balcony, large built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors and ensuite. Another two generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a large family bathroom with full-sized bath and separate shower are also on the upper level. A separate toilet is located next to the bathroom. There is a study-nook on the upper level also.
The complex features a resort-style pool and BBQ area as well as open grassed areas and landscaped gardens.
This property really ticks all the boxes and is certain to impress investors, owner occupiers and first-time buyers alike. The townhouse is currently tenanted @ $450pw with a lease end of 20 October there are options to move in or add to your investment portfolio.
The townhouse boasts quality inclusions:
• Stone benchtops throughout
• Built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors to all three bedrooms
• Ensuite to master bedroom
• Main bathroom with full-sized bath and separate shower
• Separate toilet upstairs
• Powder room/extra toilet downstairs
• Air conditioning in the master bedroom and living area
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Gas cooking and hot water
• Rainwater tank supplying laundry and toilets
• Private leafy courtyard with tiled alfresco area and established garden
• Additional resident and visitor parking available throughout the complex
• Resort style pool and BBQ area
• Secure complex with professional and friendly Onsite Managers
• Rent appraisal $550 per week
Body Corporate Levies $1233.85 per quarter
Don’t delay – this townhouse will sell quickly; call me today to book an inspection.
Please note that photos are indicative only and may not be of the actual unit.