– Low set brick home on large 764m2 block
– Sparkling modern swimming pool
– 2 seperate living areas + a/c
– 5 minute, easy level walk to shops and beach. (Great butcher, iGA and cafes).
– Secure remote lock up garage
– Double gate side access
– Stunning modern kitchen and bathroom
– Nearby park reserve
– Fully fenced landscaped yard great for pets and kids
– North facing outdoor area perfect for relaxing or entertaining overlooking pool
– Relax and hear the surf!
– Nearby excellent weekend farmers markets
– Close to the SCU hospital!
This is a rare opportunity to secure a modernized Dicky Beach house ready to move in and enjoy the relaxing Sunshine Coast lifestyle. This solid well maintained property located in the prestige suburb of Dicky Beach is complimented by surrounding established trees and gardens being located within walking distance to schools, the local beachside café hub and classic surf breaks.
The well designed quality home features 3 bedrooms, 2 separate living area’s, modern kitchen and bathroom, updated floor boards that lead out to the outdoor entertaining area overlooking a modern sparkling pool! The new kitchen is well equipt with quality appliances that makes entertaining a delight with the servery leading out to the patio. Being located so close you will find yourself heading down to the beach for a morning coffee + a swim or surf prior to your daily activity’s.
This coastal house would make the perfect place to call home or also a well suited holiday retreat as the property is perfectly positioned in proximity to beaches, restaurants, shopping centres and local schools or the savvy investor to capitalise on the high rental returns in this area.
The owner has enjoyed this home for many years and instructions are clear – PRESENT OFFERS NOW!
Opportunity’s to purchase solid homes in this locally sought after prestige suburb don’t come by often so contact me today if you want to live the coastal lifestyle and take advantage of everything this property and location have to offer.
Contact: Jaryd Hunter 0431 263 098