Here is your rare opportunity to buy a recently renovated unit in the well-established, highly sought after Currimundi Lake F/H Retirement Villas’ and enjoy this relaxed lakeside lifestyle.
Currimundi Lake F/H Retirement Villas’ is a tightly held complex. Why is it so popular?
1. One of a few Freehold retirement villas available on the Sunshine Coast
2. Low Body Corporate fee of only $2,320 p.a, with no entry/exit fees
3. Lifestyle location close proximity to: beaches, medical facilities including the newly opened Sunshine Coast University Hospital, shops and parks
4. Strong community feel where the residents are very welcoming without being intrusive, privacy is respected
5. A variety of almost daily regular activities is organised by the selected resident social committee, as well as frequent celebrations
6. Well maintained lush picturesque gardens and a shaded boardwalk overlooking beautiful Currimundi Lake
7. Superb onsite facilities include a heated swimming pool, communal BBQ area, community hall and library
8. Pet friendly (subject to BC approval)
A lot of work has been done to Unit 106 over the years. It has zoned ducted air-conditioning, butts insulation on the ceiling, electronic controlled external adjustable window shutters, upgraded kitchen benchtop, dishwasher, oven and 11 solar panels for both electricity and hot water. Recent renovations include fresh interior painting, new floor coverings in both bedrooms and garage, new laundry unit, vanity cabinets, new curtains, and enlarged new gate. It is a single storey villa complete with two bedrooms, one bathroom, 2nd toilet, spacious air-conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen, fully covered north facing alfresco patio for all-weather entertaining, paved easy-care courtyard, and a single lock up garage with internal access, with built-in computer desk, quality tool storage cabinet, and storage shelves. Other features include: 9ft high ceilings and attractive bay window, ceiling fans, security screens doors.
Renovated units like this are always highly sought after. Ensure you put your best offer forward, and get ready for the next chapter, the best is yet to come!
Contact the Onsite Manager and your Local Agent Jane Wang to arrange your private inspection and tour of this wonderful complex. M: 0401 550 332