LITTLE MOUNTAIN, 51 Casuarina Drive
Offers in the mid 700's Under Offer
Acreage living on the coast with side access + pool
Property ID: 21087831BOOK INSPECTION
This partially renovated property has ENDLESS potential for further modernisation with a perfectly positioned solid brick home and seperate double garage dwelling with carport - Secure parking for 3 vehicles or huge potential for seperate dual living!
- Solid brick home on large 2400m2 block
- Well equipped kitchen with 900mm gas cook top
- Vast undercover entertainment overlooking pool
- Sparkling 10m x 5m pool plus gazebo
- Seperate double garage plus massive extra-high carport
- Lush, private garden with sprinkler system
- Closest acreage to beach: approx 10 mins drive
Set back from the road on a usable 2400m2 block, this solid home is perfectly suited to those looking for a family lifestyle property that boasts space for everyone with plenty of room for multiple vehicles, boat, trailer, caravan etc..
Features 4 Bedrooms + study, including large master retreat with ensuite and walk in robe, open plan dining and family living area, cosy separate lounge opening out to undercover area which has ample room to entertain family and friends with easy access to the pool. Solid brick construction with sweeping drive, garden shed up the back, with bore water supply for the gardens, large fenced off turfed areas and exotic Bali hut up behind the pool.
The kids and pets will love the yard with plenty of room to run around and play while your enjoying a BBQ by the pool, or simply relaxing at home and savouring the peace and privacy of acreage living.
Located within less than 8km's of the town centre and pristine beaches, and with easy access to a variety of top schools, the Sunshine Coast Hospital and the Bruce Highway - this is a family friendly area that is highly sought after being locally the closest acreage suburb to the beach.
Located in a premier street amongst other quality properties, this family lifestyle home utilises its impressive 31.5m street frontage with fully paved spacious side access and peaceful leafy surrounds.
Some extra details you may like to know about this property:
- 26 Solar panels - 6.5kw
- Property is zoned rural/residential
- Less than 8km's from Caloundra CBD
- Approx. 10 Minutes drive to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital Precinct
- Less than 10 minutes drive to a variety of private and state schools
- Approx. 10 minutes drive to the beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches
- Easy access to Brisbane and airport
So much on offer here - this home presents well and is ready to live in as is with plenty of scope to modernise and personalise while adding value to your asset!
Tranquil acreage properties with this much potential don't last long - If you're looking for the private acreage lifestyle in a prime location this one is for you!
Contact: Jaryd Hunter 0431 263 098
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
There are currently no inspection times for this property.