PELICAN WATERS, 40 Sir Joseph Banks Dr
Under Contract: Neat As A Pin!
Property ID: 19874844BOOK INSPECTION
- Beautifully maintained and presented family home
- Tastefully renovated, earthy tones, modern tiles and shutters
- Spacious layout with oversize living areas
- Expansive outdoor area, manicured lawns & gardens
- Plenty of internal and external storage
- Side access with landing bay for the boat or van
- Stroll to Bowls Club, Powerboat Club & Pumicestone Passage
This beautifully presented family home is located in a sought after pocket, flanked by lake and canals, and just a short stroll to Pumicestone Passage & Golden Beach Shops. The spacious central kitchen services formal lounge and dining, plus the fantastic family room with high ceilings, which flows out to the expansive outdoor entertaining area. There are 3 large bedrooms, the main with en suite, walk in robe and external access. There is plenty of internal and external storage options, plus a landing bay for the boat or van. This home is ideal for families and retirees looking for a spacious, low maintenance home offering easy living in a fantastic position.
Contact: Andrew Dyce 0410 504 764
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
There are currently no inspection times for this property.