BUDERIM, 16/11 Toral Dr
Offers Over $385,000
Under Contract: LOCATION, LIFESTYLE AND LOADS OF EXTRAS
Property ID: 19533040BOOK INSPECTION
- Located in the rapidly expanding Education Precinct of Sippy Downs within the tightly held Toral Park Terraces complex. This complex boasts generous green and open space together with wide access roads.
- Move in or choose from a wait list of tenants
- Walk to the Sunshine Coast Uni
- Rental appraisal $430 - $440 per week
- Modern kitchen with two-pac cabinetry, generously proportioned stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop
-Stone benchtops also to Laundry, main bathroom and ensuite
- Air Conditioned Living Area & Master Bedroom
- Three spacious bedrooms, ensuite, main bathroom with toilet, double vanity and full size bath and extra toilet with vanity downstairs
- Larger than normal single lock up garage with internal access and built in shelving plus one extra carpark space in front of the garage allocated exclusively to this unit
- Quiet, secure, spacious and leafy complex with a sparkling Resort Style Pool, BBQ and Resident Manager
Toral Park Terraces is conveniently located within walking distance to the Education precinct of Sippy Downs. From this location it's a very easy walk or bike ride to the Sunshine Coast University, Chancellor State College, Siena Catholic College or Matthew Flinders Anglican College, the new Youi Insurance HQ and rapidly developing Sippy Downs Town Centre. There is a day care centre located straight across the road. No need to get in the car with 2 gyms, Coles and a convenience store and public transport all within 300 metres. You couldn't ask for a better location! From the property it's an easy 8-minute drive to Mooloolaba Beach, 10 minutes to Maroochydore CBD, 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast University Hospital or the Sunshine Coat Airport . Quick and easy access to the Highway for the hour commute to Brisbane.
This spacious 3 bedroom townhouse is unique within the complex with some extra value-adding features. The townhouse boasts a tiled balcony to the second bedroom as well as the master, built-in vacuum system and roll-out awnings to the main bedroom balcony and rear north-facing private courtyard. As an end of row unit, the townhouse has the added benefit of extra windows ensuring ample light and ventilation to the kitchen and living area and side access to the courtyard. Tenants and Owners love the spaciousness of these town houses with ample storage throughout, and bedrooms upstairs serviced by ensuite, and full bathroom with double vanity. The master bedroom and living area are air conditioned and all bedrooms include ceiling fans - there is also a handy study nook with built-in shelving located on the upper level. The spacious second bedroom could easily be mistaken for the master bedroom with its generous proportions and tiled balcony. The well equipped kitchen is finished with two-pac cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, ample stone bench tops and gas cooktop. The extra toilet and vanity downstairs adds convenience for those living in the townhouse.
The north facing sunny rear courtyard has a gate allowing rear access, tiled area and timber decking for low maintenance and easy entertaining.
You be the judge, book your townhouse viewing with On-site Manager and Local Agent Di Richards today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- 2 Balconies
There are currently no inspection times for this property.