Purchasing a home is a big step, and we encourage you to fully understand your commitments prior to buying. The team at Local Agent are here to support you through the entire buying process, ensuring you get the best advice available before you purchase your own piece of Caloundra real estate.
At Local Agent we encourage and will work with you to:
- Meet with your financier to arrange the best loan to suit your needs
- Prepare a short list of preferred areas and home types that not only satisfies your lifestyle, but importantly meets your budget and accommodation requirements
- Arrange inspections of all properties in your preferred area(s) to give you a better understanding of market prices and allow you to get a feel for the area
- Attend all auctions in your preferred area(s) to gain a better understanding of market price and conditions
- Obtain a copy of Sale Contract, on a property that suits your requirements, and forward this to your solicitor or conveyancer
- Arrange a Building and Pest Inspection to address any existing defects or pest concerns i.e. white ant, termites etc
- Get advice from your solicitor’s or conveyancer’s on the Sale of Contract and Building and Pest Inspection. This allows you to be in a position to make an informed decision on your chosen property.
- Finalise your sale. Your Local Agent team representative will walk you through the process of signing the sales contract and organising your deposit.
- We will help guide you through a smooth settlement. Your solicitor or conveyancer may request that you have a Pre-Settlement Inspection before settlement takes place. This is to ensure that the property is in the same condition as when you last inspected it and as per the contract you signed.
Develop a relationship with your Local Agent specialising in your preferred area. Your Local Agent will be able to offer additional advice and also alert you to new listings before they reach the media.